Announce of September 29
About your course: Logistics Project Management,
Your Session 3 – Online is now available on:
Moodle: https://moodle3.unistra.fr/course/view.php?id=15539 .
My web site: http://www.samiagamoura.com/blended-learning-logistics-project-management.html
My Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1t1BFvrd2q7YLNgThGxh8hbpNeKK4RyyT?usp=sharing
Please remind the security code to access on Moodle and my website is as following: sgamoura2731
You can start by watching the video of this session. Please note the video is also available on Youtube (the link is available on the video popup).
In the video, you need to turn on the sound and listen to the avatar's narration.
In addition, you can download the PDF file of the same content in the video.
In this session, you have:
1. The solutions of session 2 exercises to review. Please find them in the directory: Session 2_Appendices_and_Exercises and take enough time to review the solutions step by step (load 0h10mn): Mandatory.
2. Video of content to watch: Session 2_Online_Content_Video (load 1h20mn): Mandatory
3. One exercise to do: Session 3_Appendices_and_Exercises (load 0:30mn): Mandatory but not included in the evaluation exam. The solutions will be provided in the next session.
4. Test Quiz to do: Session 3_Test_QCM (load of 0:20mn): Mandatory and included in the evaluation exam. Solutions are provided by the system automatically. Please note you have two attempts and the system saves the best score.
5. Session 3_Repository_Work_To_Do (load of 0:30mn): Recommended but not mandatory. It is not included in the evaluation exam. It is useful for the preparation of the next session for a better understanding.
For all your questions, please, try to avoid emails and use the Forum already created in Moodle for this session. The Forum is a collaborative online exchange space, where all of you can share the same topics, questions, and answers. I will interact with you and answer all your questions through the Forum.
For students who do not have Moodle access, they can post their comments on my website.
Please note that you have to answer the Quiz test (QCM) after reviewing the session. This is mandatory. Your test QCM is available during all the week inter-sessions (until the next session). Two attempts are possible.
For students who do not have Moodle access, they have to answer the test on my website.
All the information about the course modalities are available in the general part (First part) in Moodle or my website, in addition of all the announcements.
About the work to do of the previous session (Session 2), the solution is included in the session of today (Session 3). Thanks for the students who have submitted their works:
- Damien Fuchs
- Man Jiang
- Rayan Barhoumi